Texas is my favorite state by far. I like it so well I am looking at moving here now with that said. I am going to share my experience at the McDonald’s inside of the Pilot in Tyler, TX. As I write this review I am still in here using their Wi-Fi.
Let me get the positives out of the way
- It’s clean
- Well lit
- Free Wi-Fi
That’s where I end it. Now the bad.
- Had to wait 10 minutes on a double qtr with cheese
- While waiting 6 employees were Trump bashing
- The Foreigner behind me got his order out before the evil white man.
- When my order came up after 10 minutes and I’m the only one in the store. I am still asked if I was the double qtr. I looked around like I dunno this place is packed
- Saw a guy come in and bring one of them big ass water jugs and fill it up with ice and coke employees actually turned their backs to him
- One door leading into the Pilot was closed and the other halfway.
- Employees cursing while on the front line
- Employees voluntarily talking about having sex in the cooler.
This place I don’t think I will ever visit again.